As an employer of foreign workers, you must meet the following requirements:
· Only employ foreign workers who have a valid work pass.
· Pay your workers the fixed monthly salary you declare to us.
· Pay workers their salaries and the cost of their upkeep and maintenance, including the cost of medical treatment.
· Ensure foreign workers have acceptable accommodation.
· Buy and maintain medical insurance for each worker to cover in-patient care and surgery costs.
· Send your workers for a medical examination by a Singapore-registered doctor. If they are certified medically unfit, their Work Permit will be revoked.
· Pay the monthly foreign worker levy for each worker.
· Buy a security bond for each non-Malaysian worker.
· Not demand or receive any sum or other benefit from an employment agency or any other person in connection with the employment or change in employment of a foreign worker.